Sunday, January 9, 2011

Do You know?

Hey and hello. I thought I would talk a little bit about questions… not that I have any answers, but just wondering out of shear curiosity, how many people have any idea what to do next? Just like in general? Maybe most people have things planned out, or know pretty much what they’re going to do next, but I have no clue. Is that bad? I know what I want to do, but how do I get there? What’s the first step for… anything? Hmm…


There’s so many questions we don’t have answers to.  Even though I don’t know the answers, I wish I had some sort of blueprint to at least try to figure out the answers… you know? Like, what if life was a math problem, and I don’t mean division or multiplication, that’d be too easy. I mean an algebra or calculus problem.

(this is off topic, but when I hear the word calculus, I automatically think of this old MTV movie about a boy band who’s hit was “calculus” with lyrics like, “I know my calculus, because you + me = us” right? anyone remember? Any—never mind. Sorry)

Do you think life would be easier if we were given instructions to figure out the math problem? We’d at least know what we’re supposed to do to figure out our lives. But, then again, I suppose that’s the “fun” part in life. The journey, not the destination. Not knowing is part of the intrigue… at least that’s what I hear. I’ll try to figure out my questions alone, because that’s how you grow. Or something like that. I guess

I definitely know I need to start writing story ideas. Even if I don’t post them here, I need to get that done. School is almost back in!! Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment