Friday, January 28, 2011

Say it isn’t so!

Wow, it’s that time again. I have about a week left before classes start up again. Bummed!! Sure whenever I’m not going to comedy shows I’m completely bored and have nothing to do, but… I don’t want to start school! I pretty much finished my “break from school” list. All I have left is to watch a couple of CD/DVD’s I have. Huh *sigh* I’m so not ready to start classes again. The worst part is that the classes I’m taking are ALL boring. My college doesn’t have any more film classes for me to take, so there aren’t any semi-fun things.

On the bright side, it will be much easier to skip or leave during a class to a good comedy show… don’t tell my teachers.

Of course I’ll still get my A’s, but I still want to go to concerts and comedy shows and stuff. (the stuff is the most important)

For now though, I’ll be bored, not knowing what to do to fill my days. You know, normal stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment