Saturday, December 11, 2010

Help!... I Need Someone

Why? Hello. I don’t know what that first word is a question to, but feel free to answer it…

So, INCREASINGLY lately, I’ve been really sad/down/hard on myself for not doing enough of… anything. I personally feel like I should be helping more in my personal and outside (can’t think of a better word) life. Maybe this is normal for someone my age. A college student who doesn’t really know what to do with their life. I mean, I know what I want to do as a career, write & direct movie, but I don’t know what to do to get there, or in the mean time while I wait to go to a film school.

At this point, I really want to help some charity or organization that I like, but I really don’t have the amount of money that would be useful! What else can I do! Other than the money problem, I don’t even know what organization I like! Ahhh!! What do I do?... Should I wait until I can go to school, then once I start making money give it to charity? Or is that too long of a time to wait?... I’ll stew on this for a while, hopefully I won’t find any celery chunks, you know, cause it’s a stew an--never mind.

In the mean time, I HAVE to stop going through these emotional roller coasters. I’m happy, then sad, then a zombie… just to mention a couple. I need to pick one emotion, and then try to stick with it. Think I’ll choose… zombie… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, me noe no howi fTu tIdPe (drools on keyboard)… OK, I’ll switch over to… happy. Although, that zombie really knew how to use parentheses, AND got all the words right. hmmm, I’ll be watching that zombie, I think he’s a fake!... Yes, zombie me is a guy
Until Next Time
J.D.
P.S. I’ve noticed a few views of this bloggy wogy in Malaysia, if you’re reading this on purpose, Thanks Malays…ians! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    found you on twitter ;) wow, you sound like me..i would just say that you inform yourself about various organisations and then just write them an e-mail and offer your help or sth. like that ;) i am going to do the same in the holidays..love to read more about you ;)

    cya^^
    madvoldie

    ReplyDelete