Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Been long, Kept it Short

Haven’t felt like doing anything. Like, literally. Been a little absent because this week’s felt very weird. I’ve been weird and strangely down. Anyway, here’s some stuff…
I hate thanking people who do things to be thanked.
I’d much rather see a thank you on your face then hear it from your mouth.
Please don’t compliment me; you don’t know how I really am.
When you say nice things about me, I feel like you must be stupid.
What’s wrong with me that I can see what’s wrong with them?
Sometimes I forget what self serving jerks people can be… and sometimes I forget I can be one of them.
A good writer is smart and witty, but plagued by loneliness.
So yeah, I don’t know what any of that means, or why I wrote it, but it’s there… for what it’s worth.
J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment