Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Twilight… Zone, not Vampires

Hey, hey! I’ve been gone for a while! What’s hanging? Real question that I want an answer to… now.
Thought I would mention an absolutely amazing TV show that will be airing again on the SyFy network New year’s Eve and New year’s day. The Twilight Zone. If you’ve heard of it and never seen it, WATCH IT. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, then I’m sorry for you… and WATCH IT.

It has incredible writing and amazing insight to the way people think. It is the best black and white show ever. This show was actually the reason why I wanted to write movies… ah nostalgia. Glimpse into my life!

Please watch it, and hey, tell me what you think? Will you? Promise? Oh, you didn’t say anything? OK :(

Any who, remember SyFy network, 12/31 & 1/1. Watch it, especially if you have no new year’s parties to go to like me…. Um.

J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment