Friday, December 17, 2010

Today is a Day

Hey! Making this short. This just may be the last update on the animal living in my attic.

I’ve kinda decided it is a ferret. I named it Anna Faret. (Anna Faris, actress) Even if it’s a boy, the name still works… maybe. In the past, oh… three days or so, I haven’t heard ANYTHING from it. No scratching. No running. NOTHING. I’m starting to think it died. Which is what I’ve been slightly hoping for, but now… it just seems so final. Maybe I’ll look on the bright side; it could’ve just left this house for another one… right? Who am I kidding! I’m not a glass half full kind of person!

I don’t know what happened to it, but something happened… I’m pretty sure of that.

J.D.
P.S. anyone else have MGMT’s “Kids” stuck in your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment