Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Set it. Don't Forget it.

Hey there you crazy bunch, and by bunch I mean me, cause I seem to be the only person who’s reading this thing these days… what? I’m not bitter, I’m sour. There’s a difference.
I’m making this quick, because I only want to tell you about one thing. Nick Thune’s Comedy Central Special is airing again at 2:03 on… Comedy Central. WATCH!
I hope I don’t have to tell you what a big fan I am of Nick’s. My previous posts have proclaimed that already.
So, yeah, that’s it. Watch it today, don’t forget. Set your DVR’s or Tivo’s RIGHT NOW. Set it, seriously. By the way, the title is a play on Nick Thune’s Nick's Big Show episode. Watch that too. I guarantee you’ll thank me. I might as well say you’re welcome now… but I’ll wait. It’ll be sweeter then. To be honest, I need something sweet to offset this sour.
J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment