Saturday, November 27, 2010

Couple Days Late & a Turkey Short

Well, hello! (I said well, because I knew you would ask me how I was doing. Two birds, one stone, which is a phrase I can’t hear without laughing because of a Nick Thune joke. Is this too long?) In my previous post, I said I would put up a picture of the turkey my mom made. I know it doesn’t really feel like Thanksgiving anymore, and this picture is a little too late, but YOU HAVE TO SEE IT! It. was. Gorgeous. and. Delicious So:

Right!!? Did it put you right back at your Thanksgiving table? It did?! Good, that’s what I was going for. So, yeah, that’s it. That was short. Maybe I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Maybe I won’t. it depends if… I really don’t know.
I'm bored right now. I HAVE to do homework. I don’t want to. I REALLY want to watch some/any Nick Thune video. I don’t know what to do…
Until Next Time
J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment