Thursday, November 11, 2010

Osh-Kosh-BaGoth!

Hey there!..duck! Something’s coming at you fast! Seeing as though I literally have nothing to talk about, like really. I figured I would take the advice of my one and only follower and commenter. Some of you, mainly the very few that may be reading this, may ask, “why don’t you just not post anything if you don’t have anything to say?” I understand that question completely (no, no, I don’t) so… I’ll talk about one of my favorite directors. Tim Burton.
I have many favorites, but I just love the stylings of Burtons work. I’m not an emo or a Gothic person…most of the time (kidding, not at all…most of the time) but I love how his movies are Gothic and everything else a Goth would hate. You know? You do? Cool. He has bright colors with pale people, comedy AND singing! Crazy right? I love it. Anytime a new Tim Burton movie comes out I’m as giddy as a school girl waiting to see the depressive, dark, sometimes gory (as in Sweeney Todd) movies. Ah, good times, good times…the TV series (never really took a liking to that show)
Any who, some of you, or just you that’s reading this, may have heard that the infamous duo, that is Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, are at it again. They’re going Goth because…that’s what they do best! Although, I wasn’t stoked (I'm from SoCal) on the fact that it would be yet another vampire movie out these days. I’m not a Twihard, I know about Twilight and I know what the characters are about because I saw the first movie (I hate being left out of the loop, I have to see what everyone is talking about with everything. Then I can say whatever I want because I actually saw it) (those last parentheses were long right?) I’m just not that into the whole vampire craze, TV shows included. But, maybe Tim Burton will make it better. Maybe. Right? I hope so…
So, thanks for getting through this whole thing… oh, you didn’t get all the way through? Then who am I talking to? You’re right, I don’t want to know.
Until next time!
J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment