Monday, November 8, 2010

Poem? I don't even know 'em!

Hey! I can’t figure out what I want to blog about. So I thought to myself, man (you’re not a man, you’re a girl. Not a girlie girl, but none the less, a girl. Maybe you should refer to yourself as...a guy?) OK, so I thought to myself, guy, what can I blog about that’s semi interesting enough to bring people back? Then i thought, you will never be able to do that! Don't even get excited enough to think that. You shouldn't be thinking anyway. Well, I thought about it. Unfortunately, thinking is not my strong suit, so…I still don’t know what to write about.
How about this, I’ll give you a stupid poem I wrote, because when all else fails, put a poem down, hence the post before this:
                                 Mr. Allen Becks


Mr. Allen Becks
Loves to run and stretch,
He does it every single day
Hoping he could find a date,
But one fatal day he skidded his knee,
Contorting his body in disbelief
He screamed, “Oh please can someone help me.”
And finally, attracted a mate

It’s very nursery rhyme. I know. even though it involves bodily harm, it should be cute, no? Tell me what you think. Hey, even tell me what you don’t think, I’ve been in that boat before, I understand.
Until next time!
J.D.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. :)

    As far as finding things to blog about, maybe make a list of the things that interest you. Things you would want to read about. Things you see in your day-to-day life that caught your attention. Find things on the internet that inspire you. You say you're interested in film making and writing. I say start there and see where it goes. Talk about movies you like, actors, directors, authors. Share what you are working on or hope to work on. I would love to read that kind of stuff, too. Like this post. :) You just have to not worry about what other people think of it and do what works for you. You'll find your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I'm dumb. Commented under wrong name. :) Actually @immarci from twitter. Silly me! I just have too many accounts going at once! EEKS!!!

    ReplyDelete