Saturday, November 6, 2010

Um...I'm Bored

Hey! I was pretty busy yesterday, you know, being the international jet setter that I am. (trying to sound cooler cause I didn’t travel anywhere) I like being busy, because I remember the days when I was so bored and I promised myself *getting choked* I would be busy from this point on! No longer will I be bored and wondering where my life is going! I would always find something to do! So, ever since yesterday morning, I decided never to be bored again…. I think I lied to myself. Sure, I can do some homework, but do I want to? No. I will eventually, I’m an A student, but I’m also a procrastinator, so in other words I just make it hard for myself.
I wanted to talk a little bit about comedy…again, except this one will be much shorter than my previous dictionaries. I don’t want to scare people who might say “let me check out that there blog—Oh my Gosh! It’s a novel! I’ll read that later." We all know what later means, in case you don’t, it’s never. So, I’ll work on making these shorter, even though I'm wasting my time right now writing about making this shorter…um.
Last night I had a marathon of Carney music, as usual, but I also decide to watch a lot of Bo Burnham videos…again. He’s hilarious. He looks like a nice sweet person of my age, but his face is deceiving. His style is funny yes, but he makes fun of disabilities, it’s raunchy, and God bashing as well. I don’t like the God bashing parts, so I skip over it, but the rest is hilarious! I can laugh at the slightly racist, overall making fun of people parts because I know he’s joking and doesn’t mean it. I can’t laugh at the God jokes because I feel like he does mean it and he’s serious. I still like him a lot though. I love his awkward, satire, word play songs. Look him up if you want to, along with Nick Thune. Yes, I'll plug Nick every time I mention comedy, just like every time I mention music of another band, I'll also plug Carney. 
So that’s what I did to relax after a busy day. This is still long, but a little better, right? No? Well, then I don’t know what to tell you…ok, that’s fair, you want me to tell you I’ll shorten it, fine. I’m agreeing with you, but I'm not accepting it.
Until next time!
J.D.
P.S. do I need to increase the font size?
P.P.S. comment! I want to know who's read this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment