Monday, November 1, 2010

Real

Wow, it’s really happening, ignore that last post, THIS IS THE FIRST! Hello to all the hundreds of people who are looking…what’s that? Just me?...oh…well, hopefully not for long…it might take a while?...oh….optimistic buzz killed -_- anywho, I thought I would discuss my word of the day, REAL. Has anyone noticed (dangerously close to sounding like Andy Rooney) how many people these days are constantly saying how real they are? It’s weird. “I’m a real persons! Not one of those fake (insert curse words!)” “You need a real woman/man” No one was debating you on whether or not you were a real human in the first place! You wanna know my theory?...No?...Well then I guess I won’t…you’ll hear it to make me happy? Aw. My theory is that any and all the people who say they’re “real” are really aliens! Ah! Escape the sci-fi reference! I mean, why else would someone constantly be trying to prove how real they are. That means all those reality stars and rappers who say “this is the real me”” I’m real” “You’re fake” I’m Real and Chance” are really aliens who are trying to blend in to normal society. So, the next time you run into a reality star on the street (highly unlikely because they chase paparazzi and will only talk to them) tell them ‘I know your secret’…actually don’t, they may just, you know, hurt you and stuff, and please, don’t ask what the stuff means.
Speaking of people who dress up, (I wasn’t really talking about that was I) Halloween was yesterday. I don’t celebrate, so it wasn’t a big deal to me, but it apparently was huge for my 18+ neighbors. The lights in the house were off. we didn’t want to confuse the kiddies on whether or not we were doing anything. However, we ordered in (probably not the best idea) so we were expecting a doorbell ring, and we turned the lights on. Mistake. As soon as we did, kids came up and rang the doorbell. We said sorry. The said ok. We closed the door. A couple minutes later, a door bell. We answered, and this is what happened:
Us: Hello?
Them: Trick or treat!
Us: sorry we don’t celebrate Halloween
Them: (in a deep, manly, too old to trick or treat, voice) What! You’re gonna tell me you don’t take trick or treaters?!
Us: What?
They walked away. I immediately thought, how in the world can someone try to make trick or treating manly? You can’t have a deep voice and demand sugary sweet sour patch kids. It doesn’t work. Of course guys trick or treat, but if you heard those voices… I personally think it’s perfectly cool to be a guy who wears pink and will do stupid girlie things for fun, but these guys were trying to be tough and ask for candy… any way…
First “real” blog out of the way, how did I do?...oh, no one is still here?...that’s right. Whenever someone will visit, tell me how you like it, or most likely don’t like it/me. Let’s face it, if you don’t like this, you don’t like me. I’m not assaulting the shrubbery. Thanks for reading this blog I spent my time on when I should’ve been doing homework! Until next time! :)
J.D.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations on starting your blog. I was so excited to see that you decided not to wait. Can't wait to see what you come up with as you blog more and more. I'm a follower! :) Don't forget to email me if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete